Monday 8 July 2013

Evaluation of Site Specific Performance

Megan's Group


I chose to evaluate Megan's group as I found there performance was very adventurous and well acted. I liked the fact they had a tour guide to keep the audience alert and still interested in what was going on, I also enjoyed that the tour guide kept the same emotion throughout the piece, even when she was telling us about hell and asking us about our sins, because it added humour to the performance. 
My favourite part in the performance was how they split the audience in half basing it on how bad there sins where, taking one half to hell and keeping the other half where they where to go to heaven. As this happened I was with the half that went to hell, the tour guide then made us stand outside a wardrobe and spoke to us about where we was going, making sure we where not aware of the wardrobe that much and someone then jumped out of it and took us in the wardrobe one by one and told us to scream making the performance still exciting. This was my favourite part because it involved the audience and made you want more.


No comments:

Post a Comment